If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 6 people
- Lasagna sheets, cooked
- 1 broccoli (400-500g)
- 250g ricotta
- 100 milliliters cooking cream
- 3 tablespoons parsley, finely cut
- 1 handful basil, finely cut
- 2 handfuls raisins
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ball of Mozzarella (125g)
- Cut the broccoli into florets and steam for about 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Cut the florets into smaller pieces
- In a bowl, combine ricotta and cream, stir in the finely cut parsley and basil, and the raisins. Add two tablespoons of Parmesan and half of the mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven on 400F for ten minutes. Then cover with aluminum sheet and bake for another 10 minutes.