If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 8 thin veal scallops
- 24 thin slices of spicy chorizo
- 12 small white onions
- 1 1/4 cups Manchego cheese, grated
- 1-2 handfuls roquette
- Peel the onions and wash them well.
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper
- Put three slices of chorizo on each scallop then add some cheese and roquette on each. Roll up the scallops and press gently. Tie them up to make sure they remain closed when you cook them.
- Heat some olive oil in a large pan and cook the scallops for 8-10 minutes on medium heat. They should golden on each side. Add the onions and cook until golden as well. Season to taste and serve immediately. I usually eat this with pasta or a salad.