If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this hearty and healthy dish inspired by pasta puttanesca and it turned out great. This dish practically cooked itself it was so easy. —bclelia
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon caper juice
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cook tomatoes, olives, olive oil, capers, caper juice, and anchovy paste in a saucepan over medium heat for 15 minutes, allowing sauce to bubble.
- Add farro, cover, and turn heat on medium/low.
- Allow farro to cook about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add red pepper flakes and allow to cook another minute before serving.