If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The title gives a lot away,but that's just what it is : a popsicle made out of things you love,and chocolate...cause let's be honest;who doesn't love chocolate? —mensaque
Makes: 8 popsicles
liter vanilla ice cream
tablespoons chopped nuts(I like cashew)
pound melted chocolate(dark,milk or white...or all of them...whatever you like,remember?)
tablespoons peanut butter or dulce de leche
candy bars (I like Milky Way)
of anything you like
- Take a plastic cup and make layers starting with the melted chocolate and nuts for good looks...then ice cream and dulce de leche or peanut butter.
- Add chunks of the candy bars in one of the ice cream layers and a hole cookie between them.
- Finish it with more chocolate and if I have left out something you love,go ahead and add it before it melts...
- Don't forget the popsicle stick!Don't push it in too deep,you don't wan't to bite into it.
- Before serving,tear the plastic cup to expose the layers.Have fun with it!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert