If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3-4 medium beets
- 200 milliliters cream (15%)
- salt and pepper
- 2 apple
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100g fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 5-6 Basil leaves, finely cut
- Preheat oven on 400F. If you are using fresh beet, bake them in the oven for about 60-90 minutes. Let cool then rinse under cold water and remove the peel.
- In a bowl, combine cream, 3 tbsp Basil, crushes garlic and season to taste. Place in a saucepan and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the apples into slices
- Turn on your oven on 420F and butter an oven dish (gratin dish). Cut the beets into slices. Arrange beets and apples into several layers. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the cream on top then add crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. The cream should makes small bubble and cheese should brown slightly. Once it is ready, top with more Basil leaves and also season with some Black pepper.