If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I would some day like to be the Mayor of Chocolate Town. If that position does not exist, I would like to invent it. And if that town does not exist, I would like to build it! And if you're reading this, you know where I'm coming from.
This walnut coconut and chocolate cookie ice cream sandwich is pure wholesome perfection. It’s nutty and chocolaty gooey. At the same time it’s creamy and cold. I should have called it Cold Chocolate Love! Because that’s how it feels. Cold love that warms up your tummy. —[email protected]
- 3 tablespoons almond meal + extra, to serve
- 2 tablespoons coconut shreds + extra, to serve
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice (honey, agave, maple syrup) + extra, to serve
- 1 tablespoon linseed, ground (also known as flax seed)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 frozen banana
- walnuts, to serve
- Add 3 tablespoons almond meal, 2 of coconut, cacao powder, 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice, linseed and water to a bowl and mix by hand.
- Divide the mix in two and roll into balls.
- Flatten the balls to make 2 biscuits. Set aside.
- Add one peeled frozen banana (roughly chopped) to a blender and pulse for few seconds until it becomes creamy smooth ice cream.
- Layer up your amazing, healthy, raw, vegan ice cream sandwich.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert