If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love this dish because it's definitely a perfect mix of sweet and heat. The flavors are just bursting in this dish, and every bite exhibits a different taste. It's divine! —mtlabor
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 dried lemongrass stick, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, sherry, chili sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce, and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in large skillet under medium high heat. Add shrimp and saute for about 2 minutes, turning once.
- Add remaining oil and mix in jalapenos, garlic, lemongrass, and ginger. Cook for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Stir in scallions and add sweet chili mixture and simmer for about 1 minute.
- Stir in cilantro and serve over jasmine rice.