If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 batch
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar (scant)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Whisk together flours and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar until smooth. Mix in vanilla and cacao nibs.
- Preheat oven to 350 and line your cookie sheet with parchment paper (don't skip this! they are very buttery!).
- Slice the logs thinly with a sharp knife and bake for 12-14 minutes, until they begin to brown at the edges. Let cool completely before taste-testing!