If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of my favorite (easy) treats that will delight you Paleo-freaks, Vegans, and Dairy-and-Processed Sugar-avoiders alike! —HeatherPierceG
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (you can skip if using vanilla almond milk)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- In a medium bowl or jar, combine almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Stir or cover and shake the jar to combine.
- Add chia seeds and cocoa powder and stir with a whisk until the clumps of cocoa get broken up.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours (or overnight is best) stirring occasionally.