If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tastier and healthier than store bought, this granola, adapted from The Kitchn, is vegan and gluten free and full of oats, nuts, and dried fruit with the perfect hint of sweetness. —Laura Dembowski
- 3 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, walnuts, pecans, coconut, salt, and cinnamon until combined. Add the oil, maple syrup, and honey and stir until the oats and nuts are fully coated. Spread into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, stirring after 15. Add the dried fruit. Stir it in and bake for 5 additional minutes. The granola should be fragrant, golden brown and toasted. Cool completely on pan. May be stored in an airtight container (I used zipper bags) for up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Restorative Recipes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Road Trip Snack