If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was inspired by Yvette Van Boven's Strawberry, Almond, and Pea Salad in the June issue of Bon Appetit. I had a few of the ingredients on hand so I thought I'd give it a whirl.....my version has a Grapefruit, Shallot, and Dijon Vinaigrette. —olive
Makes enough for 2 hungry folks with extra vinaigrette
Halved Strawberries, Fresh Picked Halved Sugar Snap Peas, Slivered Almonds, Fresh Picked Herbs with Stems, Fresh Salad Greens
- 10 Strawberries
- 16 Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 cup Slivered Almonds
- 2 cups Fresh Picked Herbs
- 3 cups Fresh Salad Greens
- Toss all together and drizzle with Grapefruit and Shallot Vinaigrette
Grapefruit, Garlic, Shallot, Fresh Herbs, Red Wine Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt and Freshly Cracked Pepper
- 1/2 Grapefruit
- 1/2 The Zest of 1/2 the Grapefruit
- 1 Medium clove of Garlic
- 1 Half of a Shallot
- Fistful of Fresh Herbs, Thyme, Parsley, Mint, Chives, Dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Scant cups of Red Wine Vinegar
- Scant cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil