If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I met Luise on the train. She turns her annual rhubarb harvest into a beautiful rhubarb feast - rhubarb squares, rhubarb-pops, rhubarb compote. Last time we rode the train together on a Friday night she told me this recipe and my guests were licking it off their plates that Saturday night. Serve it with scones, crepes, vanilla ice-cream, a lemon-ricotta tart or just a spoon. —POCKETKnife.life
- 8 stalks rhubarb
- 2 oranges (zest and juice)
- .5 cups sugar
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Scrub rhubarb and orange clean with vegetable brush under running water.
- Trim edges of rhubarb, cut into 2 inch lengths, toss into roasting pan.
- Zest oranges, juice oranges, add to rhubarb.
- Sprinkle rhubarb with .5 cup sugar (or more depending on how tart you like it).
- Roast for 20 minutes or less (until rhubarb is soft but not has not collapsed).