If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I gave my mom cinnamon basil seeds for Christmas one year, and that summer she came up with this salad. It's now our summer addiction. —Corrie Hemm
- 6 cups rocket (arugula)
- 1 cup cinnamon basil, torn
- 1/2 a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- Put the dressing ingredients in a jar, cover, and shake well.
- Put the rocket, onion and basil in a salad bowl and toss, with a little dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs