Author Notes: A little avocado goes a long way in a smoothy, lending a pillowy, silky smooth texture that words can't really do justice to. Try it for yourself, and see if you don't get hooked! —Gena Hamshaw
- 1 banana, peeled and then frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen (or fresh) mango
- 1/2 small or medium avocado
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk (soy, oat, rice, or hemp milk are also fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all smoothie ingredients in your blender and blend till very smooth and creamy. Add a little more almond milk as needed, or a few ice cubes if you want it to be frostier!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!