If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad dressing is something like a healthy hybrid of caesar and ranch. Loaded with fresh parsley, basil, tarragon and dill it turns nothing fancy greens into a salad worth serving guests. http://beetsandbluecheese.com/2013/06/22/grilled-chicken-with-fresh-herb-vinaigrette/ —beetsandbluecheese.com
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 3 tablespoons sweet onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 cup reduced fat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the herbs are finely minced and the ingredients are fully blended.
- Pour into a glass jar and chill overnight, allowing flavors to blend, before drizzling over salad greens and serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs
More Great Recipes: Condiments