If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Stovetop
Tip: Sesame Oil is recommended, but other oils can be used. —Melissa Bossler
- 4 cups Rice
- 1/2 pound Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Peas & Carrots; frozen
- 1 Small, White Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Lite Soy Sauce
- Utensils: Large Skillet, Large Spoon, Tablespoon, Measuring Cup, Knife
- Prepare rice following package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
- Cook & chop chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- Chop onion.
- Mince garlic cloves.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, peas & carrots and "fry" until the veggies are tender (onions will be closer to clear).
- Crack eggs into skillet and scramble, mixing in with the vegetables.
- Add rice, chicken and soy sauce to skill.
- Mix VERY well.
- Nutrition Info and Tips Per Serving (approx. 2 cups per serving): Calories: 385 Fat: 11g Carbohydrates: 53g Fiber: 3g Protein: 17g Sugars: >1g WWP+: 10 points