Author Notes: Stovetop
Tip: Sesame Oil is recommended, but other oils can be used. —Melissa Bossler
pound Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
cup Peas & Carrots; frozen
Small, White Onion
tablespoons Sesame Oil
cup Lite Soy Sauce
- Utensils: Large Skillet, Large Spoon, Tablespoon, Measuring Cup, Knife
- Prepare rice following package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
- Cook & chop chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- Chop onion.
- Mince garlic cloves.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, peas & carrots and "fry" until the veggies are tender (onions will be closer to clear).
- Crack eggs into skillet and scramble, mixing in with the vegetables.
- Add rice, chicken and soy sauce to skill.
- Mix VERY well.
- Nutrition Info and Tips Per Serving (approx. 2 cups per serving): Calories: 385 Fat: 11g Carbohydrates: 53g Fiber: 3g Protein: 17g Sugars: >1g WWP+: 10 points