If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I make a concoction of E.V.O.O., parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste and lime or lemon juice. You can use this as a marinade to coat beef, pork, lamb or veges. Makes everything taste better. —dick
Makes about a cup
- 1 small bunches fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Anchovy paste
- 1 shot lemon or lime juice
- chop parsley and garlic together, with anchovy paste. Put in a container, add EVOO. Add citrus juice and Worcestershire sauce. Keeps in the refrigerator for a week or use an hour after letting the flavors meld. Perfect for beef, pork, chicken. Good on vege's too!
- This is a marinade. Not listed in "categories"