If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These frittatas are great for a brunch party! They can be served at room temperature so they're perfect to make ahead and actually enjoy the company of your guests rather than being stuck in the kitchen cooking while your guests arrive. —themessimake.com
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic - minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350º F.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a regular muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Pour the egg mixture in the greased muffin cups almost to the top.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes.
- 3 small tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic - minced
- handfuls fresh basil - finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl, cover and refrigerate for about half an hour or until ready to serve.
- You can use store bought pesto.
- Spread a spoonful of pesto on each frittata.
- Top each frittata with the bruschetta mixture.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese for garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe