If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Since there was no recipe at Food52 of my favorite sandwich, I decided it had to be published. By the way, don’t wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas to eat it; I don’t! (You can also use your roasted turkey from Thanksgiving/Christmas instead of the deli turkey; and I prefer more cranberry sauce in my sandwich.) —MrsK
- 1 pound deli turkey, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup orange marmelade
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 6 croissants, split lenghtwise
- 3/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- lettuce leaves
- Combine cream cheese, marmalade and pecans. Spread on top and bottom of croissant halves. Layer turkey on bottom halves. Spoon 2 table spoons of cranberry sauce over the turkey and top with lettuce. Cover with croissant top. You can wrap it and serve cold.