If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A gluten-free version of Elvis' favorite nectarine cobbler, adapted from "Are You Hungry Tonight? Elvis' Favorite Recipes" by Brenda Butler —plumsintheicebox
- 8 nectarines, sliced, skin in
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 and butter a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 2. Slice the nectarines and arrange them in the dish.
- 3. Combine almond meal, coconut flour, ground flaxseeds, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- 4. Then, using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- 5. Carefully spoon mixture on and around sliced nectarines.
- 6. Bake for 25 minutes or until fruit is just bubbly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Buckle, Slump, Grunt, Crumble, Cobbler, Crisp, Sonker, Pandowdy, and/or Betty