A gluten-free version of Elvis' favorite nectarine cobbler, adapted from "Are You Hungry Tonight? Elvis' Favorite Recipes" by Brenda Butler
A gluten-free version of Elvis' favorite nectarine cobbler, adapted from "Are You Hungry Tonight? Elvis' Favorite Recipes" by Brenda Butler—plumsintheicebox
nectarines, sliced, skin in
cup almond meal
cup coconut flour
cup ground flaxseeds
cup brown sugar
In This Recipe
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 and butter a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 2. Slice the nectarines and arrange them in the dish.
- 3. Combine almond meal, coconut flour, ground flaxseeds, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- 4. Then, using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- 5. Carefully spoon mixture on and around sliced nectarines.
- 6. Bake for 25 minutes or until fruit is just bubbly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Buckle, Slump, Grunt, Crumble, Cobbler, Crisp, Sonker, Pandowdy, and/or Betty