If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 ears of corn
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- When oven is preheated, begin roasting corn. Allow it to roast for 10 minutes.
- While corn is roasting, quarter cherry tomatoes and chop bell pepper. Spread out on a cookie sheet covered in foil. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- When corn has been in the oven for 10 minutes, add the tray with other veggies. Roast for another 20 minutes. Then remove everything from oven and let cool.
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- 2 limes
- 1 lime zested
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the juice of two limes, the zest of one lime, dijon mustard and cilantro. When combined, whisk in olive oil until you are satisfied with the consistency of the dressing.