If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You can change up the flavor depending what flavor of gelatin you chose —Debra Getting
- 4 cups Rhubarb, chopped
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 - 3 ounces Red fruit gelatin
- 1 - 9 ounces White or yellow cake mix
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Margarine or butter, melted
- Mix rhubarb, sugar and gelatin. Let set overnight in fridge.
- Sprinkle cake mix over top and stir in.
- Pour water and melted margarine.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.