If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious refreshing corn salad with Thai elements to give it a bright interesting flavor. Super easy to make and always a hit. —Jessica Kleinbaum
- 6-8 Ears of fresh sweet corn, shucked
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced small
- 10 ounces Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Course kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Thai basil, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha or hot sauce (optional)
- Boil corn in lightly salted water for 8 minutes. Remove from water and let cool. When cool enough to handle cut kernels from cobs.
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, rice wine vinegar, pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- Toss together corn, red pepper, cherry tomatoes, red onion and Thai basil.
- Mix in dressing. Add Sriracha or hot sauce to taste. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate before serving at least 2 hours or overnight.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Portable Side