If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 5 Ingredients
Med. & Jumbo Black Olives
3 Large Carrots
Whipped Cream Cheese
Fresh Herbs From Your Garden
25 Sturdy Wooden Toothpicks
I saw this at an event that was catered and added the fresh herbs. —rich washington
- 3 Carrots
- 1 cup Medium Olives
- 6 tablespoons Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Jumbo Olives
- 1 handful Chives
- 2 sprigs Parlsley
- Peel carrots then cut 1/2" rounds starting at the large end. Then slice a small triangular sliver out of each carrot round. Place carrot sliver in medium olive opening with pointed end pointing out like a nose.
- After draining both cans of olives cut a tiny sliver out of the jumbo olives.
- After mincing your herbs combine with cream cheese. Using an injector inject the cream cheese & herb mixture into the jumbo sliced olives generously. Don't worry if you don't have an injector just use a small ziplock bag and cut off a corner to make your own pastry bag.
- Stacking Process= Place a carrot round down. While holding a toothpick hold Stuffed Jumbo Olive lengthwise with belly over cut out portion of carrot round. Place medium olive with nose on to also facing over carrot round opening. Skewer all 3 pieces together to form your Penguins.