If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Celery stalks, diced
- 1 Zucchini, diced
- 4 Crimini Mushrooms, diced
- 6 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1 quart Water
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 6 Garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil, chopped, no stems
- Heat oil in heave bottomed 4 quart pan over medium heat. Add onion and saute 3 minutes.
- Add peppers, celery, zucchini and mushrooms. Saute an additional 5 minutes. Add garlic and tomatoes. Saute 1 minute more.
- Add water and tomato paste. Simmer on medium-low for 1 hour, stirring occasionally to prevent it from burning.
- Serve over pasta of your choice.