- 1 1/2 cups mashed fresh raspberries (or other fruit)
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chilled heavy cream
- In a large non-reactive mixing bowl, combine the fruit with 2 tablespoons sugar, the yogurt and vanilla. Stir until well-combined.
- Put the cream and the rest of the sugar in another large mixing bowl and whip until the cream holds peaks that are almost but not quite stiff. Using a spatula, gently fold in the fruit, leaving some streaks and making sure not to over beat the cream. Spoon the mixture into a large glass bowl, or 8 individual glasses. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!