If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ahh I love cheese. So much that if I was stranded on an island and I could only have one thing, it would be cheese. Sharp Cheddar is my all time favorite but Gouda and Brie are runner ups. —themessimake.com
Serves a small group
- 8 figs - sliced
- 1 wedge of Brie - cut them in thick slices
- 1/3 cup honey
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Place sliced figs in a baking dish and put them in the oven. Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until the figs get soft.
- For easy clean-up, place sliced Brie on parchment paper then carefully place the warm figs on the cheese and drizzled honey.
- The warm figs softened the Brie just enough without melting it. I served the figs & cheese with whole wheat toasts and French baguette slices. I also added some almonds, dark chocolate and of course, red grapes to the plate.