If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Two different pizza toppings playing with contrasts! The pizza base recipe is taken from BBC Food by Lorraine Pascal. —Vassia Simou
Peach and chorizo topping
- 1 peach
- 1 chorizo sliced
- goat's cheese
- watercress or rocket
- sun dried tomato paste
Tomato, pepper and courgette topping
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 courgette
- 1 yellow pepper
- beetroot cooked in malt vinegar
- buffalo mozarella
- balsamic vinegar glaze
- For the first pizza spread a couple of tbsp sun dried tomato paste on the stretched dough.
- Place the chorizo neatly on the pizza, slice the peach and place it on top of it. Finish by crumbling the goats cheese.
- For the second pizza slice the tomato and the pepper length wise in order to have a nice round shape. Slice the courgette the same way. Place the peppers first and then inside them the tomato slices so that they work as frames.
- On top of the tomatoes place the courgette and the beetroot in small cubes. Sprinkle with a little bit of mozzarella. It doesn’t need much because the flavours are already rich.
- Bake for 10 minutes and take out of the oven. Grind some pepper, add the watercress (or rocket) and the balsamic glaze.