If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe makes me want to talk in prose.
“Rounds of green, that hold a flavor within,
Nutty and deep, without an ounce of sin.
Healthy and wholesome, benefits that act fast,
These mini cabbages, need a home in your heart.
Bake or slaw, eat as you will,
I put mine, on a hot tandoori grill!
Re-creating the taste, of a treat I miss,
Now seeking converts, from chicken to this.” —Shuchi
- 12 pieces brussels sprouts
- 4 tablespoons thick greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 3/4 teaspoon indian garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chat masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix the yogurt will all the listed spices, except the oil, and marinate the brussels sprouts in this mixture for 2-3 hours. Adjust the salt and chili to taste.
- Once ready to grill, line them on a greased baking tray. Brush the tops with more olive oil and bake at 400 degree F for 30-35 minutes, or till they are browned and par cooked (with a little crunch left over). They would also taste great if grilled on a BBQ.
- Put on a skewer and serve hot with a mint chutney.