If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Had a bunch of random items left in my csa box toward the end of the week and this just happens to be what I came up with. They were super delicious and served with a side of mixed greens and arugula. I will say this did not satiate my hunger in a big way nor did I feel it was very nutrient dense but a really tasty none the less! —Super Fun Food Adventures
Potatoes (I used 4 smallish medium ones)
bunch Green Onions
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil or Lard (for frying)
- Shred or grate the potatoes. (I used the shredder blade on my food processor.) Put the grated potatoes in a bowl and cover with cold water. Rinse a few times then leave them covered with cold water in the fridge for about 15-30 min. Remove, squeeze the water out of them then pat or squeeze dry using a clean dish towel.
- Slice, chop or mince the radishes, green onions and parsley. (I used the slicer blade on my processor for the radishes since I had it out for the potatoes.)
- Throw all the veggies and potatoes in a bowl. Crack the eggs over top and mix well with your hands. You just want the eggs to lightly coat everything and not have much settle in the bottom of the bowl so if you are using large eggs just add one at a time till you have achieved that.
- Fry on both sides till cooked through and nicely browned.
- Serve with a side of fresh greens and homemade ketchup.