If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great way to use your small tomato overload. Either fresh or frozen on little bags for a burst of summer in the wintertime! —sharontesche
- 2 cups Cherry or small pear tomatoes
- 3 pieces Garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 cups Cubed French or Rustic bread
- Chop garlic roughly. Cube bread into 1 inch cubes. Combine whole tomatoes, garlic and bread. Drizzle with olive oil and pour into a shallow oven proof dish.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake in a hot oven 400 degrees until bread cubes are browned and tomatoes are mostly bursted.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe