If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is so tasty and fresh. It's just great for the summer/spring time when you just want to focus on eating fresh and light. The tomatoes are just amazing in this recipe and the star of the dish. You can eat it with your hand if you are in a hurry. This is an adaptation of a dish that we make in Chile "Tomates Rellenos" (stuffed tomatoes), which is usually with tuna, mayo, tomatoes, lemon and salt. —Romi
- 2 cups Can/Cooked Black Beans
- ½ cups Parsley
- 2 Corn
- ½ Red Onion
- 1 Mango
- 6 Big Tomatoes
- 1/2 Red or Yellow Bell peppers
- 2 Limes
- ½ tablespoons Grapeseed oil
- Salt to Taste
- Drop the corn into a large pot filled with boiling salted water. Cover the pot and let the water return to a boil again, then turn off the heat and remove the corn and cut off the corn kernels and put in a bowl.
- Cut the top of the tomatoes scoop out the tomato meat making the tomatoes the vessel of this dish. Dice the tomato meat and leave add it to the bowl together with the corn kernels.
- Chop the parsley and dice all vegetables and mango. Add together with the corn, black beans and tomato. Season with lime juice, oil, salt and mix well.
- Fill the tomatoes with the Black Beans Mango salsa and ENJOY!!! the amazing flavor.