If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vegetarian sandwiches never satisfies carnivores? Think again. This creamy sandwich is a healthier option to a conventional meaty sandwich. Savour the elegant flavours. —sweetsholic
- 4 slices of bread
- 1/2 piece ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 3 to 4 ounces brie cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon spreadable butter
- 2 tablespoons dijonnaise
- Slice brie. Cut avocado in half and slice thinly. Spread each bread with butter followed by dijonnaise. Place sliced avocado and brie on two slices of bread, then make sandwiches with two remaining bread. Cut each sandwich in half.
- Serve with vegetarian antipasto such as marinated sun dried tomatoes and olives.