If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These tasty bites are ideal as a tasty snack and can also be served as a pre dinner appetiser or as part of a canapé selection —CLIP Creative and PR
Serves 4 people
cups Puff Pastry
Plain flour for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Grease an oven proof baking tray.
- Cut the chorizo in to thin rectangular sticks ½ inch wide and 3 inches long.
- On a clean surface scatter some plain flour and roll out the puff pastry until it is an inch thick.
- Then cut the pastry in to long thin strips about a half an inch wide and 9 inches long.
- The next bit is a bit fiddly using one pastry strip wrap it around the chorizo a bit like a twister until the chorizo is fully covered with the pastry, if the pastry is bit short it doesn't matter too much.
- Refrigerate the chorizo and puff pastry bites for roughly 10-20 minutes.
- Once they have been refrigerated place the bites on to the baking tray making sure they are not over crowded.
- Then use a pastry brush and paste the bites with egg wash.
- Cook the pastry bites in the oven for abut 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked.
- Transfer them to wire rack until completely cooled.
- Recipe by CLIP Creative and PR