If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is very light and delicious Summer salad.
My mother is my mentor in every area of my life. She is always guiding me and teaching me in gentle ways. Mom makes salad every summer when tomatoes and corn are in season. Just like my Mom I make this salad very often my husband and children love the way it tastes.
Please enjoy! —Maia
Serves 4-5 people
- 3 Green Tomatoes sliced
- 3 Corn, shaved
- 1 celery stick cut in small pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt/Pepper
- 1 Bannana Pepper sliced
- 1 Onion sliced
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- Mix all ingredients together gently. It will serve as a light supper meal, as a side dish.
- Bon Appetite!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe