If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Throw your kale into a skillet with some pasta, aromatic garlic, amazing extra virgin olive oil and some chillies and you are good to go. —Julia Lee Tambor
- 1 packet ditaloni or pasta of your choice
- 1 bunch kale
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pieces garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Boil the pasta until al dente.
- Chop the kale, leaving out the stems, into medium size pieces.
- Heat a large skillet, add in the olive oil then sautee the garlic until golden.
- Add the kale and chillies to the garlic and oil and sautee until the kale becomes a little bit crispy, about 5-8 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to the kale mixture, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve.