If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick, easy and fab dessert.. —Jammy v
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 cups milk
- custard powder tablespoons 4
- sugar tablespoons 8
- vanilla essence teaspoons 1
- SPONGE..Method Preheat the oven to 190°C. Grease or oil spray and line a 20 x 20cm cake tin, ensuring the baking paper is about 2cm above the edge of the tin. Beat the eggs with the sugar, until thick and the sugar is dissolved. Gently fold in the flours and baking powder. Pour into the prepared tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked. Invert the pan and cool the sponge on a wire rack. cut them into squares.. pour fruit salad and mix it gently.. Soak the sponge and fruit salad mixture with jelly..Boiling water mixed with jelly crystals. Refrigerate till jelly is set.
- blend a cup of milk with custard powder and keep aside. bring milk to boil add custard mixture stirring it continuously.. add sugar and vanilla essence..
- cool custard sauce little bit and pour over the trifle base.. refrigerate till set.
- garnish with whipped cream.. Njoy..!
More Great Recipes: Desserts