If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This healthy updated version of the classic gazpacho is a refreshing menu option for warm summer days. —Susan E. Levy
- 4 large tomatoes, quartered, seeded and chopped (approx 3 cups)
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (approx 1 cup)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs such as basil, thyme, oregano or parsley
- ¼ teaspoons black pepper
- 2 cups canned low-sodium tomato juice
- Place first 8 ingredients in food processor and puree until well-mixed but still coarsely textured.
- Add tomato juice and pulse once or twice to blend.
- Ladle soup into bowls and serve.
- Per serving: 198 calories, 14g carbohydrate, 4g fat, 1g sat fat, 1g mono fat, 47mg cholesterol, 3g fiber, 142mg sodium