If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great healthy high protein breakfast that will keep you energetic and sustained for many hours. Great for baby/toddlers breakfast as well. One pot makes plenty as a quick breakfast during the work week, too. —tjioe_chi
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1.5 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (more to taste if you like it sweeter)
- 4 ounces blueberries, can use fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- In a small saucepan on medium-high heat, combine quinoa and milk.
- When milk heats up and starts to foam/simmer, lower heat to low and allow quinoa to cook through till done, approx 20 mins.
- Add maple syrup, blueberries, walnuts (and optional cinnamon) and mix. Tastes wonderful warm, or cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Quinoa Recipe