If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A vegan entree or side dish! —Tiffany
- .75 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- .25 cups Quinoa
- .75 cups Water
- 1/3 cup Black Beans
- .25 teaspoons Dried Parsley
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Zucchini
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- .25 teaspoons Dried Thyme
- .25 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- In a saucepan, heat: 1/2 TB Olive Oil Mix in: 1/4 Cup Dry Quinoa 1/3 Cup Rinsed Black Beans About 3/4 Cup Water 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Parsley Pinch of Salt Cover & simmer on low heat until water is evaporated, fluff with fork
- Mix: 1 Chopped Zucchini 10 Sliced Cherry Tomatoes 1/4 TB Olive Oil 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Thyme 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder Black Pepper Spread onto sheet pan an bake on 400 degrees for about 15 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Quinoa Recipe