If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've been playing around with quinoa salad for years. Delicious, healthy and simple with your favourite ingredients insides makes this salad amazingly wholesome. —Tim Ong
- 1 cup organic red quinoa
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tomato, concasse
- 1 handful kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 handful corn kernels, cooked
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 telegraphic cucumber, diced
- 1 splash thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 splash sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon japanese tahini
- 2 lime, juice and zest extracted
- Cook the quinoa per packet's instruction. I prefer to rinse my quinoa before cooking to remove some of the bitterness. Bring a pot of salted water to boil and boil for 20 minutes or until the quinoa is tender but still has a bite. Drain and spread over a tray to cool.
- Combine with the rest of the prepared ingredients and set aside. I prefer to cut my parsley once to keep the herbs alive and prevent it from smelling like fresh cut grass or nothing at all (thats when chef's chopping the living daylights out of the parsley till the flavour is in the chopping board).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Quinoa Recipe