If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: once in a blue moon, i sell one of the children and buy 1 1/2" inch veal chops. I will miss said child but, damn, it was worth it! —cookbooksareforeveryone
TWO 1 1/2 inch rib veal chops from the best butcher in town
- 2 chops
- tsp great salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 10 fresh sage leaves
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/4 cup capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsely
- 6 anchovies
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 large cloves of garlic
- peel and smash garlic, saute in oil until brown, then remove and toss
- "melt" anchovies in oil on medium heat
- add chopped capers
- add butter and swirl
- add parsley keep warm.....
- heat a heavy frying pan with a T oil until smoking add chops and dot not move for five minutes then turn them for another five minutes resist the urge to move them around. remove, cover with foil and let them sit for five minutes. Serve with caper sauce, broccoli rabe with lemon and grated parmesan and some kind of wide flat noodle. Light a candle for the child you have given away.