If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy slow cooker breakfast. —Laura Kitchings
- 1 cup Rainbow Quinoa
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- .5 teaspoons Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Rinse Quinoa
- Mash Blueberries (Optional)
- Add all ingredients to rice cooker
- Set rice cooker to White Rice setting
- Take out of Rice Cooker and serve with additional non-dairy milk and/or sugar if desired.