If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I continuously enjoy quinoa as a quick and healthy addition to my lunch, or as an afternoon boost when I get home from work. In the past I have experimented adding different herbs to entertain my taste buds. One morning, as my summer herb garden was looking quite irresistible, I just decided to grab a handful of them all! I stopped for a moment and wondered if I should just stick to one at the time, keep it simple, but now this recipe is the one that iI crave! —thewholefamilysfood
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1/3 cup parsley
- 1/3 cup basil
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon (juice)
- Add 1 cup Quinoa to 2 cups boiling water until water evaporates- med to low heat for 10+ min.
- Wash and remove stems from herbs.
- Add juice from lemon, olive oil, and herbs in a food processor and grind together. Once your quinoa has absorbed all the water, stir in herb mixture until it is well combined.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Quinoa Recipe