Author Notes: Rich Chocolate bars with a slight crunch! —Tiffany
Makes: 4 bars
tablespoons Coconut Cream
tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
tablespoon Coconut Oiil
tablespoon Coconut Sugar
In This Recipe
- Cook 1/4 cup of Quinoa with 1TB Coconut Cream, 1/2 cup of water & a dash of Salt on low heat (covered) until water is evaporated - about 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix: 1 1/2TB Unsweetened Cocoa Powder 1TB Coconut Cream 1/2TB Coconut Oil Sweetener of Choice (I used 1/2TB Coconut Sugar) Add cooked Quinoa
- Spoon into square Tupperware, lined with parchment paper
- Optional: Top with nuts or Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (Chocolate Chips if you dare!)
- Let set in refrigerator until hardened
- Cut into 4 pieces & Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Quinoa Recipe