If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rich Chocolate bars with a slight crunch! —Tiffany
Makes: 4 bars
tablespoons Coconut Cream
tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
tablespoon Coconut Oiil
tablespoon Coconut Sugar
- Cook 1/4 cup of Quinoa with 1TB Coconut Cream, 1/2 cup of water & a dash of Salt on low heat (covered) until water is evaporated - about 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix: 1 1/2TB Unsweetened Cocoa Powder 1TB Coconut Cream 1/2TB Coconut Oil Sweetener of Choice (I used 1/2TB Coconut Sugar) Add cooked Quinoa
- Spoon into square Tupperware, lined with parchment paper
- Optional: Top with nuts or Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (Chocolate Chips if you dare!)
- Let set in refrigerator until hardened
- Cut into 4 pieces & Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Quinoa Recipe