If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy, fresh salad that is easy to make and good for you! —Shirley
Makes 8 cups
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Wash quinoa well and drain.
- In a pot cover quinoa with 2 cups water and 1/2 tsp salt, bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes with lid on.
- Once done fluff with a fork and set aside to cool.
- Mix dressing ingredients together in a bowl and pour over cooled quinoa; mix well and refrigerate.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce and radicchio, or just with crackers or bread.