If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This light and fresh dish is very simple to make and delicious served over rice, couscous or mixed with your favorite pasta. —Janine Vairo
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pints compari tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- splash of white wine
- pinches sea salt and black pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high.
- Add compari tomatoes and cook, stirring often, until they have broken down, about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook. Then add shrimp, butter, white wine and cook, stirring often, until almost opaque throughout.
- Then add spinach and season with salt and pepper, and toss until wilted, 1 minute. Add lemon juice and toss to combine.