If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my personal vegan and gluten-free take on Annie's popular Goddess dressing....and it is delicious! —Poppies and Papayas
Makes 1 cup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons tamari
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chives, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Fresh pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass jar and store in refrigerator. The dressing will thicken within a half an hour. Optional: If you like a little spice, add some harissa to taste.