If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wraps are a fun and fast way to dine— perfect for today’s busy families. This simple and savory curry wrap recipe is inspired by East Indian flavors. —Susan E. Levy
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder or to taste
- 4 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- ¼ pounds cooked protein, such as shrimp, sliced turkey, or sliced chicken
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 teaspoons chopped peanuts
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- Mix together the cream cheese, chutney, and curry powder.
- Place tortillas on a work surface and spread ¼ of the cream cheese mixture on each.
- Divide the wrap fillings equally among the tortillas.
- Roll and eat with gusto!
- Per serving spread on tortilla with chicken: 131 calories, 12g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 1g fat, 0g sat fat, 0g mono fat, 12mg cholesterol, 2g fiber, 644mg sodium.