If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nice savoury sweet mixture —MarieGlobetrotter
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3/4 cup ricotta
- 3/4 cup fresh goat cheese
- 12 Mirabelle plums
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sprig thyme
- salt and pepper
- 1 handful arugula
- Preheat oven on 350F
- Clean the Mirabelle plums and cut them in half. Remove the pit.
- In a bowl, whisk together goat cheese and ricotta. Season with salt and pepper, add the honey, thyme and one tbsp of olive oil
- Grease the pie dish and put the shortcrust pastry into the dish. Prick with the tip of a fork. Arrange half of the Mirabelle plums on the dough. Cover with the cheese mixture and put the rest of the fruits on top.
- Sprinkle with olive oil Bake for 40 minutes Before serving top with some arugula leaves.